Things Have Changed...

Things Have Changed...


While this may be a far cry from the Carel and general HVAC updates you'll usually find here, I thought my first post would act best as a bit of an introduction!

So, I'm Peter*. And I've taken on the Marketing frontier here at i-A.C.S.

You'll most likely be seeing a lot more of me around here, making some noise on the social media side, bombarding people with newsletters and blog posts..

Right, now that we've cleared that up...

What am I up to at i-A.C.Systems around now?
Well, there's certainly a lot of ideas in the pipeline. Having joined the company towards the end of August from a background in Business Development, I've brought with me a load of crazy ideas that (I think!) every young, budding marketer should be full of! In the words of Albert Einstein, 'For an idea that does not first seem insane, there is no hope.'

The first significant change worth mentioning actually involves you - that's right, we've made the fateful decision to include other people in the way we work and are perceived. Crazy right? Well, not really. We want to know what you think. After all, you're the people that matter to us. So we've teamed up** with TrustPilot to help us find out what people in the market really think about us.

I guess you can never really know how you're portrayed, without seeking the help of the public. And we seem to be doing pretty well so far!

Have a look for yourself and leave a few words if you like what we do. 


First post down, plenty more to come!

**a nice way to say, given money to


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CAREL and the dreaded 'NO LINK' Screen!

The Future of HVAC Controls

1tool